ANNABLE, John 2 3
- Born: 13 Feb 1785, Montréal, Montréal, Québec, Canada 2 3
- Marriage: DIXON, Ann on 20 Feb 1809 in Cornwall, Stormont, Ontario, Canada 1
- Died: 13 Aug 1863 aged 78 2 3 4
- Buried: Morrisburg, Dundas, Ontario, Canada 4
Facts and details for John Annable:
• He was buried at the Upper Canada Pioneer Memorial in Morrisburg, Dundas, Ontario, Canada. 4
John married Ann DIXON, daughter of John DIXON Sr. and Unknown, on 20 Feb 1809 in Cornwall, Stormont, Ontario, Canada.1 (Ann DIXON was born on 14 Dec 1766, died on 31 Aug 1799 and was buried in Morrisburg, Dundas, Ontario, Canada.)
William D. Reid, The Loyalists in Ontario: The Sons and Daughters of the American Loyalists of Upper Canada (Lambertville, New Jersey: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1973), 1: 91.
Ken and Emilia Annable, The Annable Family in Canada, Page 1.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, International Genealogical Index (R), Copyright (c) 1980, 1997, data as of February 1997.
Upper Canada Village Pioneer Memorial (Dundas, Ontario; The gravestones at the memorial are ones that were salvaged from cemeteries flooded when the St. Lawrence Seaway was built.), John Annable marker.