ANTOSH, Nick 1
- Born: 1 Oct 1922, , , Manitoba, Canada 2 3
- Marriage: YOUNG, Elizabeth
- Died: 10 May 2006, Comox, Comox Land District, British Columbia, Canada aged 83 2
Another name for Nick was ANTOSH, Nickolaus.1
He died at St. Joseph's Hospital.
Facts and details for Nick Antosh:
• His obituary was published in the Comox Valley Record on 10 May 2006. It read as follows:
Antosh, Nicholas (Nick) Passed away on May 10, 2006 at St. Joseph Hospital, Comox at the age of 83. Born in Manitoba; Nick went over to Europe as a soldier in the Second World War and served from 1940 to 1945. He belonged to the Royal Canadian Legion, Branch 256 in Nanaimo. He was predeceased by two brothers and three sisters and is survived by his brother Tom (Mary) Antosh of Roblin, Manitoba and by many nieces and nephews. He was a much loved stepfather and friend and will be remembered always by his wife Elizabeth and stepson Richard of Courtenay, BC. A Memorial Service will be held at a later date. Piercys - Mt. Washington Funeral Home in care of arrangements.
• His obituary was published in the Comox Valley Record on 23 Aug 2006. It read as follows:
Nick Antosh 1922 - 2006 Nick gathering of friends 2-4pm 2001-B 13 St., Courtenay August 27, 2006 The blow was great, the shock severe, We little thought the end was near, And only those who have lost can tell, The pain of parting without farewell. More each day we miss you. Friends may think the wound is healed, But they little know the sorrow, That lies within our hearts concealed. Elizabeth & Richard
Nick married Elizabeth YOUNG, daughter of Clarence Cecil Roy YOUNG and Grace MACDONALD.