BARNABÉ, Denise 1
- Born: 5 Dec 1937, Ottawa, Carleton, Ontario, Canada 2
- Marriage: WOODS, Harvey E.
- Died: 26 Apr 2011, St. Thomas, Elgin, Ontario, Canada aged 73 2
- Buried: 2011, Poltimore, Val-des-Monts, Québec, Canada 2
Facts and details for :
• She lived in Ottawa, Carleton, Ontario, Canada in 1967. 1
• Her obituary was published in the Ottawa Citizen on 28 Apr 2011. It read as follows:
WOODS, Denise Of Caressant Care Nursing Home, St. Thomas and formerly of Brockville, passed away on Tuesday, April 26th, 2011, at her late residence, in her 74th year. Beloved wife of the late Harry Woods and dearly loved mother of Sylvia and her husband Jeff Twinn of St. Thomas and Glen Woods of Calgary. Much loved grandmother of Kaitlin and Emily. Dear sister of Marcel Barnabe of Lethbridge, Bobby of Calgary, Claire of Ottawa, Louise Arp of Ottawa and Suzanne Cole of Lethbridge. Denise was born in Ottawa on December 5th, 1937, the daughter of the late Hector and Violet Barnabe. She was a retired employee of Industry Canada. A private family service will be held, with interment of ashes in Paltimore, Quebec. Remembrances may be made to the Heart and Stroke Foundation. Williams Funeral Home, 45 Elgin St., St. Thomas, Ontario in charge of arrangements. 2
Denise married Harvey E. WOODS.