BETKER, Melva Louise 1
- Born: 8 Feb 1920, Confluence, Somerset, Pennsylvania, United States 1
- Marriage: LYTLE, David Carl
- Died: 5 Jul 2005, Mount Pleasant, Westmoreland, Pennsylvania, United States aged 85 1
- Buried: 8 Jul 2005, Yellow Creek, Bedford, Pennsylvania, United States 1
She is buried in the Steele Cemetery.
Facts and details for :
• Her obituary was published in the Daily American on 6 Jul 2005 in Confluence, Somerset, Pennsylvania, United States. It read as follows:
Melva Louise Lytle, 85, Confluence, passed away July 5, 2005 at Frick Hospital, Mount Pleasant. Born Feb. 8, 1920, in Confluence. She is preceded in death by her husband David Carl Lytle and son-in-law Charles Potoka. Surviving are sons, William (Joann) Lytle, Tarrs; Robert (Darlene) Lytle, Scottdale; Ronald (Pat) Lytle, Confluence; step-sons, Jack (Rose) Lytle, Tarrs; Melvin (Sally) Lytle Gainesville, Fla.; Robert Vincent Lytle, Bridgeville; daughters, Mary Potoka, Youngwood; Frosty (Dickie) DeForrest, Tarrs; Carletta (David) Wigle, Tarrs; Brenda (Larry) Glover, Confluence; step-daughter, Frances Shaffer, Oakland; brothers, Raymond Betker, Idaho; Fred Betker, Confluence; David Betker, Scottdale; sister, Freda Potoka, Tarrs; 33 grandchildren; 19 great grandchildren; and one great great grandchild. Friends will be received 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Newman Funeral Homes, P.A., 943 Second Ave., Friendsville, Md, where a service will be conducted 11 a.m. Friday. The Rev. Linda Dinger officiating. Interment will be in Steele Cemetery. Condolences may be sent to the family at www.newmanfuneralhomes.com.
Melva married David Carl LYTLE.