BAYNHAM, Robert Hugh Keith 1
- Born: 14 Apr 1949, Brockville, Leeds, Ontario, Canada 1 2
- Marriage (1): DUVAL, Joan Alix Betty
- Marriage (2): BROWN, Joanne Kim
- Died: 21 Apr 2003, Prescott, Grenville, Ontario, Canada aged 54 2
- Buried: 25 Apr 2003, Maynard, Grenville, Ontario, Canada 2
Another name for Robert was Hugh.3
Facts and details for Robert Hugh Keith Baynham:
• He worked as a truck driver in 1974 in Prescott, Grenville, Ontario, Canada. 3
• He lived at RR 2 in Prescott, Grenville, Ontario, Canada in 1974. 3
• His obituary was published in 2003. It read as follows:
Robert Hugh Baynham, 54
Robert Hugh Baynham, 4652 4th Concession Road, Prescott, whose family and friends were among his main interests, died Monday, April 21, 2003 at his home. He was 54.
He was born April 14, 1949 in Brockville, the son of Leeland Baynham and Ella Fraser. He married Joanne Baynham (nee Brown) Nov. 28, 1986 in Brockville.
Mr. Baynham is survived by his wife Joanne; daughters Kelly Hitsman and Jacqueline Chretien (Mike Weathers) sons Kenneth Baynham (fiancé Samantha Hart) and Hughie Jr.; parents Leeland and Ella Baynham; brother Lee (wife Emilia); and father-in-law Albert Brown. He was the uncle of Leeanne (Mrs. Jim Canfield) and great uncle of Hillary and Taylor MacKenzie.
He is also survived by his grandson Trevor Hitsman and several wonderful brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law.
Mr. Baynham was predeceased by his mother-in-law Evelyn Brown; grandparents Mr. and Mrs. Hugh H. Fraser; Mr. and Mrs. John Baynham, and a very special uncle, Glen Fraser.
He enjoyed helping others, welding, trucks and tractor pulls and working on vehicles. He was employed as a truck driver in the construction industry.
Visitation took place April 23 and 24, 2003 at Chris Slater Funeral Home, Prescott, where the funeral service was held Friday, April 25, at 11 am. Rev. Gerry Ring officiated. A committal service followed at Maynard Cemetery.
Pallbearers were Hugh Jr., Lee Baynham, Dave Eaton, Howard Coville, Terry Read and Gary Spero.
Memorial donations may be made to the Canadian Cancer Society and Red Cross Society.
Robert married Joan Alix Betty DUVAL.
Robert next married Joanne Kim BROWN, daughter of Albert BROWN and Evelyn.