|COLLINS, Cecelia L.
COLLINS, Cecelia L. 1 2
- Born: 15 Mar 1889, Ohiopyle, Fayette, Pennsylvania, United States 1 2
- Marriage: SPITTAL, John E.
- Died: 25 Jul 1971, Uniontown, Fayette, Pennsylvania, United States aged 82 2
- Buried: Ohiopyle, Fayette, Pennsylvania, United States 2
Buried in Irwin Memorial Cemetery.
Facts and details for :
• Her obituary was published. Mrs. Cecelia Collins Spittal, 81, of Ohiopyle, died at 4:30 p.m. Sunday in Uniontown Hospital.
She was born March 15, 1899, in Ohiopyle, a daughter of the late I.L. and Lydia Boyd Collins and lived in Ohiopyle her entire life.
She was a member of the Meadow Run United Methodist Church.
She is survived by one son, John C. Spittal Jr. of Ohiopyle; one daughter, Mrs. Dane (Edith)Bower of Confluence; five grandchildren; two brothers, Nelson Collins of Uniointown and Eugene Collins of Ohiopyle. She was preceded in death by her husband, John C. Spittal, Sept. 1, 1959. 2
• She lived in Stewart Township, Fayette, Pennsylvania, United States on 23 Apr 1940. 1
Cecelia married John E. SPITTAL. (John E. SPITTAL was born in 1886 in , , Pennsylvania, United States 1 and died on 1 Sep 1959 2.)
1940 U.S. census, Fayette, Pennsylvania, population schedule, Stewart Township, enumeration district (ED) 26-110, sheet 8B, household 151; digital images, Census - USA - 1940 - Pennsylvania - Fayette; citing National Archives and Records Administration microfilm T627, roll T627_3507.
"Find A Grave," database (www.findagrave.com : accessed 4 Sep 2012), Cecelia Collins Spittal.