FAZENBAKER, David E. 1
- Born: 27 Jan 1948, Confluence, Somerset, Pennsylvania, United States 2
- Marriage (1): HOSMER, Nancy
- Marriage (2): Unknown
- Died: 16 May 2005, Oakland, Garrett, Maryland, United States aged 57 2
- Buried: 19 May 2005, Ursina, Somerset, Pennsylvania, United States 2
He is buried in the Jersey Baptist Cemetery.
Facts and details for David E. Fazenbaker:
• He lived in Champion, Fayette, Pennsylvania, United States in 1994. 1
• His obituary was published in the Daily American on 18 May 2005 in Confluence, Somerset, Pennsylvania, United States. It read as follows:
David E. Fazenbaker ,57 , Ursina, died May 16, 2005, at Garrett County Memorial Hospital, Oakland, Md.
Born Jan. 27, 1948, in Confluence, son of Edward P. Fazenbaker of Confluence, and the late Mary Esther (Lytle) Fazenbaker.
In addition to his father, he is survived by children, Kimberly Clinger, Clarion; Scott Fazenbaker , Confluence; Terry Fazenbaker, Ursina; and Gerri Fazenbaker, Addison; seven grandchildren; brothers, Edward, Leander, Texas; Richard and Kenneth, both of Confluence; and sisters, Sarah Shipley and Janet Kemp, both of Confluence.
He was a U.S. Army Veteran of the Vietnam War and a member of Confluence VFW Post 7250. Friends will be received from 2 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Humbert Funeral Home, Confluence, where a service will be held at 1 p.m. Friday. The Rev. Timothy Gosnell officiating. Interment in Jersey Cemetery. 2
David married Nancy HOSMER, daughter of Stephen Roger HOSMER Jr. and Elizabeth K. TRESSLER.
David next married Unknown.