CAPE, Maureen Mabel
CAPE, Maureen Mabel 1
- Born: 1946, Ottawa, Carleton, Ontario, Canada 1 2
- Marriage: BOWER, Lorne Allen
- Died: 8 Apr 2013, Ottawa, Carleton, Ontario, Canada aged 67 3
- Buried: 12 Apr 2013, Ottawa, Carleton, Ontario, Canada 3
Cause of her death was cancer.3
Facts and details for :
• She lived in Richmond (now Ottawa), Carleton, Ontario, Canada in 1986. 4
• Her obituary was published in the Ottawa Citizen on 11 Apr 2013 in Ottawa, Carleton, Ontario, Canada. It read as follows:
BOWER, Maureen (nee Cape)
Passed away in hospital Monday, April 8th 2013 after a difficult battle with cancer. Beloved wife of Lorne Bower. Proud and loving mother of Debbie (Darryl Dubuc), Jodie, John (Jodie) and the late Carrie-Lynn. Treasured grandmother to Cody (Elyssa), Josh, Zach and Nicholas Dubuc, and to Brendan and Jordyne Bower. Precious sister to Bob (Roslyn), Ron, Lynda, Dennis (Janet) and Michael Cape. Maureen will also be fondly remembered by all members of the Bower Family, former co-workers and friends. The Funeral Mass will be celebrated Friday, April 12th at 11 a.m. at St. John the Apostle Church on Baseline Road near Pinecrest. The family will be available to receive guests at 10:30 prior to the start of the service at the Church entrance. In place of flowers, donations to the Canadian Cancer Society or to CHEO would be welcomed. 5
Maureen married Lorne Allen BOWER, son of Lorne Albert BOWER and Dorothy Ann HILL.
Family Tree, Bower family tree - submitted by Elsie Evjen.
Family Tree, Cape: http://trees.ancestry.ca/tree/9356147/person/-811084075.
"Obituary for Bower, Maureen (nee Cape)," (Ottawa) Ottawa Citizen, 11 Apr 2013, col. Deaths.
Obituary, Lorne Albert Bower.
"Deaths," (Ottawa) Ottawa Citizen, 11 Apr 2013.
Cut Knife Saskatchewan Families (Cut Knife, Saskatchewan: n.p., 1975), 35.