DUBITS, Joseph M.
DUBITS, Joseph M. 3
Cause of his death was cancer.5
Another name for Joseph was Joe.6
He is buried in Fort Logan National Cemetery.
Facts and details for Joseph M. Dubits:
• He lived in Mount Carmel, Northumberland, Pennsylvania, United States in 1940. 7
• He lived at 1109 Florence Ave. In Colorado Springs, El Paso, Colorado, United States in 1963. 8
• He lived at 8 Oakhurst S CT in Glenwood Springs, Garfield, Colorado, United States in 1981. 4
• He lived at 3530 Palmer Park Blvd in Colorado Springs, El Paso, Colorado, United States in 1993. 9
• His obituary was published in The Gazette on 31 Oct 2008 in Denver, Denver County, Colorado, United States. It read as follows:
Joseph married Mary Elizabeth STOATE, daughter of James Alfred STOATE and Mary Catherine Elizabeth BOWER, on 10 Aug 1957 in Ottawa, Carleton, Ontario, Canada.1 2 (Mary Elizabeth STOATE was born on 18 Jun 1934 in Ottawa, Carleton, Ontario, Canada,4 6 10 died on 9 Dec 2014 in Post, Garza, Texas, United States 2 and was buried in 2015 in Denver, Denver County, Colorado, United States 2.)
They were married at Southminster United Church. 2
1 e-mail, Nancy Stoate MacLeod.
2 Obituary, Betty Dubits.
3 Social Security Administration, "U.S. Social Security Death Index," database, entry for Joseph M. Dubits, 2008, SS no. 176-32-2492.
4 "U.S. Public Records Index," database(accessed 9 Mar 2012), Mary E. Dubits.
5 "Find A Grave," database (www.findagrave.com : accessed 27 Aug 2012), Joseph M Dubits.
6 Bob and Anne Bower.
7 1930 U.S. census, Northumberland, Pennsylvania, population schedule, Mount Carmel, enumeration district (ED) 49-57, sheet 23B, dwelling 309; digital images, Census - USA - 1930 - Pennsylvania - Northumberland; citing National Archives and Records Administration microfilm T626, roll T627_3597.
8 U.S. City Directories, Colorado Springs, Colorado, City Directory, 1963: 158; digital imagesaccessed 27 Aug 2012.
9 "U.S. Public Records Index," database(accessed 9 Mar 2012), Joseph M. Dubits.
10 Family Tree, Bower family tree - submitted by Elsie Evjen.